[sclug] upstart

ed ed at s5h.net
Tue May 1 20:38:58 UTC 2007

Hi,

Does anyone have a link to a good "upstart for init people" document? I
feel a bit lost without init, there are somethings that I rely on that
are started by init, but are now missed because upstart isn't starting
them - everything looks sane based on the examples, but due to my
limited knowledge of it things don't work, and I don't know who to fix
them.

--
The T1 to headquarters is reporting 100% packet loss because of the UPS
is smoking and almost in flames. Verio is hiring Bob Grant to scuttle