[sclug] [OT] Coding partner

Alex G yeteam07 at gmail.com
Sun May 20 18:41:48 UTC 2007

Hi,

Anybody out there with the startup fever? Web 2.0 startups are growing like
mushrooms, and there must be more people out there fed up with a 9 to 5
slavery job hoping for something better.

I live in Reading and have been working on this personal project for a
couple of months.

Keywords are apache ,python, cheetah, internet identity, social networks,
web 2.0.

I got concepts, drawings and some code, but it is moving far slower that
what I would want it to.

I would need a partner to grow this together and see if it gets somewhere.
Ideally with web design or internet type experience.

The only benefits right now would be to have some fun coding and trying to
come up with something new. If that works and we like it, we would try to
get some funding somewhere to continue.

Anybody interested?

Thanks for reading,
Alex