[sclug] Allowing mail relay for particular domains/users?

Tom Chance tom at acrewoods.net
Wed May 23 16:30:43 UTC 2007

Hello,

I'm trying to allow mail from my office to be relayed through my personal VM, to get around a problem with our ISP temporarily. Unsurprisingly, it doesn't work as Postfix is rejecting the relayed mail ("relay access denied").

I've googled but I'm a bit confused, I don't want Postfix to _deliver_ mail for these two domains to local mailboxes, I just want to connect directly from our machines to the SMTP server and send emails out.

Can anyone help?

Kind regards,
Tom