[sclug] Irritating networking problem

Dickon Hood sclug at splurge.fluff.org
Wed Sep 5 22:41:05 UTC 2007

On Wed, Sep 05, 2007 at 23:20:09 +0100, David Given wrote:

: (You may be amused to know that I've recently had to start using an old P166
: 48MB laptop as an X server, and so have been rediscovering the joys of olvwm
: and xview. It works surprisingly well --- and Firefox works unsuprisingly
: badly...)

You want evilwm.  Smaller than olvwm and a fair bit quicker.

--
Dickon Hood

Due to digital rights management, my .sig is temporarily unavailable.
Normal service will be resumed as soon as possible.  We apologise for the
inconvenience in the meantime.

No virus was found in this outgoing message as I didn't bother looking.