[sclug] SCLUG meeting this Wednesday 9th January at 19:30

Tom Carbert-Allen tom at randominter.net
Wed Jan 9 15:30:45 UTC 2008

My first SCLUG tonight as well i think if I get out of work on time (i'm
a multi-year lurker), looking for some advice on network
monitoring/traffic shaping box/vyatta type thing under linux if anyone
is incline to discuss such things! Free pint to any helpful suggestions!

Wondering how I will know were you guys are? I've seen you in there
before ages ago (over-heard geek talk) sitting by the front window when
i was in there with the missus (she wouldn't let me come over, as she
knew i would not make it back to her table) but how will i find you
tonight? Much though I like the idea of approaching random people in the
pub and asking them if they play with penguins i have a feeling it might
not go the way I want it too.

TCA