[sclug] SCLUG meeting this Wednesday 9th January at 19:30

Simon Huggins huggie at earth.li
Wed Jan 9 15:37:35 UTC 2008

On Wed, Jan 09, 2008 at 03:30:45PM +0000, Tom Carbert-Allen wrote:
> Wondering how I will know were you guys are? I've seen you in there
> before ages ago (over-heard geek talk) sitting by the front window
> when i was in there with the missus (she wouldn't let me come over, as
> she knew i would not make it back to her table) but how will i find
> you tonight? Much though I like the idea of approaching random people
> in the pub and asking them if they play with penguins i have a feeling
> it might not go the way I want it too.

There's been a tendancy to go for the front sofas for a while now.

I still look like:
http://www.sclug.org.uk/photos/index.php?spgmGal=January_2004&spgmPic=8&spgmFilters=#pic

Dickon looks like http://www.flickr.com/photos/shufgy/714761066/

And Se?n looks like http://www.flickr.com/photos/shufgy/713878303/

I'm fairly sure all three of us at least will be there (amongst others).

Simon

--
... "Did someone say they wanted toast?" -- Talkie Toaster