[sclug] Computer Supplies from Novatech

Ian Park ian at chalmers-park.name
Thu Jan 31 20:08:16 UTC 2008

--
Interesting; I'm on the lookout for a high-spec laptop (particularly
with a high resolution screen, 1680 x 1050 or better, dual core

I've done some scratching around on the web, but I haven't found any
other supplier who offers a machine of the spec I'm looking for without
an OS; has anyone found any other likely candidates besides those two?
As always, thanks for any pointers.

Ian
--
Ian Park