[sclug] Oh my god I have no life, Fedora Gaming

Simon Champion simon at spudley.com
Tue Jun 10 07:26:16 UTC 2008

Hia.

Hehe. I wasn't thinking along the lines of Mahjong until this reply. (I was
thinking more along the lines of that game with the mirrors and the laser
beam... but I can't for the life of me remember the name of it)

Anyway, I'm not sure about Mahjong itself, but the description does seem to
match "Shisen Sho" quite well, which is played with a Mahjong tile set, but
slightly different rules (including the line connecting pairs of tiles with a
limited number of bends). It could well be the one you're after?

I think Shisen Sho is part of the KDE games collection.

Hope that helps.

    Simon C.

--
1 bedroom flat for sale in Maidenhead.