[sclug] SCLUG meeting this Wednesday 12th March at 19:30

Dr Adam J Trickett adam.trickett at iredale.net
Mon Mar 10 14:41:32 UTC 2008

On Mon, 10 Mar 2008 at 10:25:29AM +0000, Jason Rivers wrote:
> Whoops!
>
> try that again -
>
> I shall be driving in from Basingstoke if anyone would like a lift...

Yes that would be brilliant, but I've been too busy of late and I
need to spend time at home catching up on life...

Maybe I'll catch up eventually and be able to make a meeting...

--
Adam Trickett
Overton, HANTS, UK

Capitalism is the extraordinary belief that the nastiest of men, for
the nastiest of reasons, will somehow work for the benefit of us all.
    -- John Maynard Keynes