[sclug] reply-to header

Simon Huggins huggie at earth.li
Sun Mar 16 09:38:31 UTC 2008

On Sat, Mar 15, 2008 at 08:09:59PM +0000, ed wrote:
> So I've added something to my .qmail file so this shouldn't happen
> again. If you're using a qmail then just add a reply-to header to the
> mail if you get a Sender: sclug-bounces at sclug.org.uk header.

Tom created a separate list that sclug is gated too called
sclugr at sclug.org.uk which gets all the sclug posts and munges the
Reply-To to be sclug at sclug.org.uk so you can just send a mail to:
	sclugr-request at sclug.org.uk with a subject of subscribe
to get this behaviour.

You still need to be subscribed to this list (to post to it) but you can
set your subscription to this one to be nomail.

Simon.

--
Just another wannabie |   "Fast, fat computers breed   |  Just another fool