[sclug] Linux and job..

Alex Butcher lug at assursys.co.uk
Mon Mar 17 19:28:19 UTC 2008

Hi Davut -

<http://www.jobserve.com/it_jobs.htm> are good places to keep an eye on.

> Davut Topcan.

Good luck with your move!
Alex.
--
Alex Butcher, Bristol UK.                           PGP/GnuPG ID:0x5010dbff

"[T]he whole point about the reason why I think it is important we go for
identity cards and an identity database today is that identity fraud and
abuse is a major, major problem. Now the civil liberties aspect of it, look
it is a view, I don't personally think it matters very much."
  - Tony Blair, 6 June 2006 <http://www.number-10.gov.uk/output/Page9566.asp>