[sclug] Belkin Wireless, NTL & ClarkConnect 4.2

Ed Davies sclug at edavies.nildram.co.uk
Mon May 19 09:35:21 UTC 2008

Phillip Chandler wrote:
> Does this work the same for NTL Cable, as NTL isnt ADSL or DSL ? This is
> probably a daft question, and Ive more-than-likely made myself look
> silly, but I had to ask. NTL is fibre optic (I think)

I'm not sure of the relationship between the first box
and the cable modem - I think it's just a little two
box LAN but I'm not sure.  Whatever, the combination of
your modem and CC box is equivalent to my first ADSL
router.  What my description was trying to illustrate
was that putting two routers in a chain like you were
asking about is pretty straightforward: just treat
them as two different networks with a router between
them.

Ed.