[sclug] mini-itx boards

Davek -Sclug sclug at kerrawn.co.uk
Mon Nov 3 13:41:23 UTC 2008

There are a variety of CPUs available for motherboards in the mini-itx form
factor. Not just the VIA EPIA, but also Intel Core2 Mobile, Atom and AMD
CPUs. http://linitx.com/ is a good start and a couple of the chaps hang out
on IRC  irc://irc.nixhelp.org/linitx and they are very knowledgeable about
their products.

Davek.