[sclug] mini-itx boards

Darren Davison darren at davisononline.org
Tue Nov 4 08:36:31 UTC 2008

On Tue, Nov 04, 2008 at 08:19:06AM +0000, Bob Dunlop wrote:
> That said 2.6.24 should be good enough for most mini-ITX.  The
> only thing significant I can think of in the main tree since
> then has be a refresh of the network drivers.  Then again if
> you're intent on going for gigabit on mini-ITX that might be
> relevent.

thanks Bob, and to all, for the answers.  My knowledge level is somewhat
higher than it was :)

The gigabit LAN is quite important to us, more so than the distro.  I'm
not precious about debian, I'll happily install and customise an ubuntu
server if it's going to make my life easier kernel/network wise.

Cheers,

--
Darren Davison
Public Key: 0xE855B3EA