[sclug] A "Why even bother" comment from a Windows user

Alex Cockell alcockell at eclipse.co.uk
Mon Sep 15 14:21:53 UTC 2008

Hi folks,

Am down in Seaford at the mo - popped into a local PC shop down here to
ask where I could get a Wifi signal - and spent a little while chatting.
The proprietor and I discussed stuff like the best and worst machines
for repair that he got... and he apparently only sells Asus stuff.

I asked if he was going to be carrying Eee 901s... and his reply has to
be heard ot be believed... he was waiting till Asus brought out an Eee
that could handle Vista.

I was gobsmacked... kinda defeats the whole purpose of Small, Cheap
Computers...

Alex...

--

Alex Cockell