[sclug] [OT] petition to the prime minister

mail@europa.demon.co.uk mail
Mon Mar 9 18:15:57 UTC 2009

Totally off-topic here (one post only, I promise, no more)

I have raised a petition on the Downing Street website calling for the introduction of a basic income for all United Kingdom citizens, and I would like to ask my friends in SCLUG to visit and consider supporting the proposal.

The petition is here:
http://petitions.number10.gov.uk/basicincome/

and in addition I have created a web forum/group for discussion of the proposal and the progress of the petition. So if you have any questions or wish to discuss the proposal please join my group there.

Many thanks for your attention
John Barron