[sclug] OT Trains and roads

Simon Huggins huggie at earth.li
Fri Sep 11 23:41:51 UTC 2009

On Fri, Sep 11, 2009 at 08:17:45PM +0100, Jacqui Caren wrote:
> Tom Carbert-Allen wrote:
>> logical, scientific or technical points in this email : 0
>> political nonsense and general resistance to any discussion of possible
>> technical progress : 1
> Has sclug been taken over by trolls?
> Where are the linux users/posts?
> What is all this crap about trains in a lug DL?
> Why do I care?

I don't know.  Have you turned up to a meet lately?  Would you like to?

There seem to be all sorts on the list that don't and the meets are good
fun.  It'd be good to see even more people there to see just how much of
the pub we can take over :)

--
 _        huggie at earth.li      -+*+-     fou, con et anglais      _
(_)   "And 1.1.81 is officially BugFree(tm), so if you receive   (_)