[sclug] Reading Skeptics group - next meeting - Tue 20th April

John Stumbles sclug at yaph.org.uk
Sun Apr 18 01:14:10 UTC 2010

Dear all

The second meeting of the new Reading Skeptics' (and fellow-travellers')
group will be this Tuesday 20th April, 7:00pm-9:30pm at the Global Cafe
at RISC, 35-39 London Street, Reading RG1 4PS.

More information at http://reading-skeptics.org.uk/

The first meeting saw a small (but select :-)) turnout. If you are
interested in having any sort of skeptics meeting in Reading and you can
make it this Tuesday please do come - you'll be one of the pioneers! I'm
not planning to rope anyone in for anything (except possibly queuing up
at the bar :-)) -- the idea is for it to be a pleasant social evening
for like-minded people. (Of course if anyone wants to rustle up support
for organising a speaker meeting or whatever, that's fine too.)

Hope to see some new faces there!

(Whether or not you can come to the meeting, if you would like to be
kept informed of future meetings please let me know and I will add you
to the Reading-Skeptics 'announcements' mailing list. There is also a
discussion list if you'd like to be a Reading-in-Cyberspace Skeptic!)

all the best

--
John Stumbles                                       http://yaph.org.uk