[sclug] [JOB] Infrastructure Services Consultant (30-35K+bonus+car) & Junior Developer, Reading

Alex Butcher lug at assursys.co.uk
Mon Jun 28 10:01:56 UTC 2010

A recruiter pitched the first of these positions to me last week. It's not
for me, so I said I'd do him a favour and pass them on to you lucky people.
:-)

The recruiter's contact details are:

Chris Simpson
Essentia Consulting Ltd
4 City Road
London
EC1Y 2AA
Mobile: 07917?415222
Office: 0844 847 4446
E-mail: chris at essentiaconsulting.com
Web: www.essentiaconsulting.com

"Opsera was founded by a group of highly experienced professionals and over
several years has grown to be the UK's leading open source software and
technology services provider.

Opsera's sole focus is to design and build open source solutions that
generate value for your organisation.

We provide two products - Opsview, an award winning open source system
monitoring and management application built on the Nagios framework and
OpsMailmanager, a complete email management application that works with
Alfresco to improve collaboration by securely storing emails and their
attachments in a shared content management system."

<http://www.opsera.com/about-us/overview.dot>

"
IT/Infrastructure Services Consultant
Job Type:	Permanent, based in our offices in Reading.
Hours:	40 hours per week over 5 days (Monday - Friday)
Salary:	?30-35k base salary, car allowance plus annual bonus
Benefits:	Life and critical illness insurance
We are seeking an enthusiastic IT support, systems engineering or
infrastructure consultant who is able to demonstrate experience of
delivering consulting, implementation and technical advice to clients. The
role is a mixture of on-site consulting services and office based internal
IT support and infrastructure management.
<http://www.opsera.com/dotAsset/6334.pdf>

Junior Developer
Job Type:	Vacation time work, part-time or full-time
Hours:	40 hours per week over 5 days (Monday - Friday)
Salary:	Negotiable
Benefits:

We are seeking an enthusiastic computer science, systems engineering or
informatics student who is able to show initiative, ability and a wish to
understand the Opsera business. The ideal candidate will be capable of
working effectively within a small team and will relish the opportunity to
work with the latest technology. This new role provides a real opportunity
at the start of an exciting period of growth where your dynamism and vision
could have a real influence in the way our business develops and the goals
it achieves.
<http://www.opsera.com/dotAsset/8881.pdf>"

<http://www.opsera.com/about-us/careers.dot>