[sclug] sclug Digest, Vol 80, Issue 4

Tim Sutton tim at linfiniti.com
Tue May 18 11:42:31 UTC 2010

Hi

On Tue, May 18, 2010 at 1:14 PM, John Stumbles <sclug at yaph.org.uk> wrote:
> lists wrote:
>
>> Sure, but your response has influenced my *thoughts* about you as a
>> person, you sad, friendless arsehole!
>
> I trust I've missed a subtle irony in that comment?
>
> Whether you agree or disagree with my off-topic posting or Tim's
> objection to it I really hope SCLUG isn't going to become Yet Another
> interweb flame pit.
>
> --
> John Stumbles ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? http://yaph.org.uk
> :-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:

Heheh me too - honestly I wasnt trying to start a flame war and if
people strongly about allowing the Sceptics Inc to be discussed on
this list so be it....I put in my 2c worth (which was in no way a
personal attack on John or anyone else) and if its not the will of the
people well such is life, I'm sure I will survive the odd offtopic
posting.

Regards

Tim

 * QGIS programming services