[sclug] TSNK: Thou Shall Not Kill www.TSNK.org Font Repository Proposal

Dickon Hood dickon-ml at fluff.org
Sun Oct 31 23:17:10 UTC 2010

On Sun, Oct 31, 2010 at 22:11:27 +0000, John Stumbles wrote:
: Krishna Birth wrote:
: >I am interested to find out if font designers and other font sites would be
: >interested to showcase their fonts with alteration to the k / K letter
: >shape
: >to ??? / ??? (lower and upper case) shape. This is per
: >http://Kalphabet.googlepages.com <http://kalphabet.googlepages.com/>. These
: >could be hosted at TSNK (Thou Shall Not Kill) -> TSN???: Thou Shall Not
: >???ill
: >website - www.TSNK.org <http://www.tsnk.org/>.

: wtf is this about?

Buggered if I know.  The website 403s and the blog site fails my basic
coherence tests, so I gave up.

: Is it a joke? An in-joke? What?

I put it down to general religious nutterisms when I saw the first post
last month.

Mr(s) Birth: Care to try again, preferably in plain English this time?

--
Dickon Hood

Due to digital rights management, my .sig is temporarily unavailable.
Normal service will be resumed as soon as possible.  We apologise for the
inconvenience in the meantime.

No virus was found in this outgoing message as I didn't bother looking.