[sclug] DDR PC2700 SoDimm?

David Given dg at cowlark.com
Tue Apr 12 11:05:36 UTC 2011

I've just inherited a maybe-working laptop. It might be faulty, it might
not --- it doesn't have any memory in it so I can't actually run any tests.

Does anyone happen to have any oldish laptop memory I could scrounge? It
takes DDR1 PC2700 memory, this stuff:

http://www.crucial.com/uk/store/listparts.aspx?model=VAIO%20PCG-V505C%20Series

This memory is currently sufficiently old to be worthless while not yet
old enough to be cheap. So if anyone happens to have an old 256MB SoDimm
lying around that needs a good home...

--
? "I have always wished for my computer to be as easy to use as my