[sclug] sclug Digest, Vol 94, Issue 10

Dickon Hood dickon-ml at fluff.org
Fri Jul 15 18:36:04 UTC 2011

On Fri, Jul 15, 2011 at 19:25:32 +0100, Neil Haughton wrote:
: Ageing numpty here.

: Why would you want to do this? (Genuine interest)

: On 15 July 2011 13:00, <sclug-request at sclug.org.uk> wrote:

[...]

: > When replying, please edit your Subject line so it is more specific
: > than "Re: Contents of sclug digest..."

So the rest of us have a hope in hell of understanding what it is you're
replying to.

Dickon Hood
--
Due to unending piles of junk mail, my .sig is temporarily unavailable.
Normal service will be resumed as soon as possible.  We apologise for the

This email was sent from a colocated server, and needs no excuses.