[sclug] SCLUG meeting this Wednesday 13th April at 19:30

Dickon Hood dickon-ml at fluff.org
Fri Oct 21 21:08:41 UTC 2011

On Fri, Oct 21, 2011 at 13:55:03 -0700, Kristen Eisenberg wrote:
: The next meeting of the SCLUG will be at the Back of Beyond pub in
: King's Road, Reading, at 19:30 this Wednesday.

No, no, I think not.

Can someone ban this idiot, please?  He seems to be spamming lots of lists
with repeated posts.

Dickon Hood
--
Due to unending piles of junk mail, my .sig is temporarily unavailable.
Normal service will be resumed as soon as possible.  We apologise for the

This email was sent from a colocated server, and needs no excuses.