[sclug] The sclug domain will expire soon.

Simon Huggins huggie at earth.li
Fri Oct 28 00:10:29 UTC 2011

On Thu, Oct 27, 2011 at 09:34:42PM +0100, Tom Gamble wrote:
> I was going to bring this up at the meeting in Sept but after the
> somewhat hostile reception I received on my arrival I left PDQ.

Must have missed that.

> The domain name sclug.org.uk will expire on 3 Dec 2011.   Would
> someone like to take over the responsibility for the registration.
> I'm going to be moving out of Reading in the next month or so and thus
> will not be attending any of the future meetings.  I'm quite happy to
> continue to host the website and mailing list on my server.

I'm happy to look after the domain if you like.

It'll be a shame not to see you at meetings again but hope you have fun
whatever you're off to do.  Thanks for all your work on sclug over the
years.

Let us know if you have a free evening for a quiet pint before you leave
Reading.

--
----------(   "I got everything up to the part about `Now    )----------
----------(           listen closely'" - The Cat.            )----------