[sclug] Custom-built PCs

Will Dickson wrd at glaurung.demon.co.uk
Tue Apr 3 21:40:52 UTC 2012

On 03/04/12 21:44, Keith Edmunds wrote:
> Sound advice from Alex. I'd remove DABS and add eBuyer, but YMMV (DABS
> have rocketed downhill since BT took them over: no surprises there...).

My current machine was from aria.co.uk; I liked the pre-configured
overclock :-) It was a partial DIY: they pre-assembled the mobo, CPU and
RAM to ensure that the overclock was stable, and I took it from there,
although they offered to build it for me for about ?20 more IIRC. It's
been solid.

I've also had good experiences with cclonline.com.

HTH

Will.