[sclug] Back of Beyond

Jacqui Caren jacqui.caren at ntlworld.com
Thu Jun 21 08:17:32 UTC 2012

On 19/06/2012 18:38, David Newcomb wrote:
> It would appear that he's been rumbled on the BITE site.
> http://nwww.beerintheevening.com/pubs/comments.shtml/5674/
>
> Comment starting:
>   "Oh dear - looks like Lord Jason (or should that be Jason Lord) has a
> little bee in his bonnet...
> and the comment after it too.
>
> He sounds like a nasty piece of work.

Some managers think like this when getting it in the neck from the owners
due to falling returns - desperate PHBs do stupid things :-)
But was the BITE account just in his name or was it him?
If the prior then we need to know who was behind the account[0].
If the latter then the poor guy needs help.

 > How dare he talk ill of the Nag's Head - clearly a man of no taste.

The tvrrug.org.uk folks meetup on tuesday evenings (monthly-ish) at
the copa bar. Nice staff, stunning steak/kidney pud. As I dont drink,
no idea what the booze tastes like!

I have only been twice to the copa (and had the SKP both times!) so
take my comments with a oblig. smidgen of nacl.

Jacqui

[0] By posing as JL, another landlord could ruin his rep and
by destroying his trade, increase thier own. Or get thier pubs
name into the local press as being dissed by another landlord.

They are not called "dirty tricks" for nothing...