[sclug] Back of Beyond

Ms. C. Black ycyrffgroupie at gmail.com
Thu Jun 21 09:25:17 UTC 2012

Just had a look at the link again and his account has been suspended or
deleted. Makes you wonder.

I haven't been to a sclug meeting for year. I want to start to come along
now I work. One the best things about my work is I get use Linux.

Christine.

--
http://www.ycyrffgroupie.co.uk - Y Cyrff
http://members.multimania.co.uk/mystrugglewithmylife - My Struggle With My