[sclug] [Sys Admins Wanted!]

Alan Pearson alandpearson at gmail.com
Mon Jun 25 10:55:42 UTC 2012

Hi All

1st, I'm not a recruiter, and apologies for the abuse of the LUG.

A few job openings have come up in our place, based in West London.

Looking for sys admins to work in an Operations role.
Role will involve system admin, deployments, travel to foreign climates and on call once every 6 weeks.

Vacancies for experienced system admins and also one graduate position.

We're looking for people who live and breath linux and also know a fair bit about networking both OSI level and layer 7 such as http etc

If you are interested, please drop me a CV off list.

Thanks and apologies again for spamming the list.