[sclug] Fwd: [ubuntu-uk] Happy Hour Reading 29th March

Stuart Ward stuart.ward at bcs.org
Tue Mar 6 17:58:03 UTC 2012

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Alan Bell <alanbell at ubuntu.com>
Date: 6 March 2012 17:16
Subject: [ubuntu-uk] Happy Hour Reading 29th March
To: UK Ubuntu Talk <ubuntu-uk at lists.ubuntu.com>

Hi all,

back from an extended christmas break the Happy Hour tour is starting
up again, with our first stop for 2012 being in Reading at the end of
this month

http://loco.ubuntu.com/events/ubuntu-uk/1600/detail/

The pub is the Back of Beyond, which is a Weatherspoons pub slightly
out of the town centre. Hope to see loads of you there.

If you want a Happy Hour near you then all you have to do is specify
the pub and a day that you can be there, give me a shout and I will
add it to the tour.
http://ubuntu-uk.org/happy-hour/

Alan.

--
The Open Learning Centre is rebranding, find out about our new name
and look at http://libertus.co.uk

ubuntu-uk at lists.ubuntu.com