[sclug] Tapes

David Given dg at cowlark.com
Mon May 28 22:26:46 UTC 2012

I've just found an old treasure in the bottom of my box: a Memorex
MRX6150 tape from my university days. I believe it's a QIC. I used it on
Sun workstations and I know it contains a whole set of tar files, one
after the other. It would have stored an unprecedented 150MB of data.

Anyone know where I might be able to get the data off it? I'd be
fascinated to know what would have thought to put on it back then...

--
? "...thus there might be a great reduction in useless expenditure on