[sclug] CD Drive - [OT] Sansa Clip

James Wyper jrwyper at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Nov 26 12:41:27 UTC 2012

Haven't got a Clip Zip but have equally good things to say about my Sansa Clip+, also takes microSD cards up to 32gb and although there's a ~4000 file limit with the standard firmware installing Rockbox will fix that and add a host of other useful features.? Best ?25 I've spent on electronics.

James

>BTW the SanDisk Sansa Clip Zip music player (I bought one for ?21
>delivered), has pretty good sound quality if you use a decent set of
>earphones, especially when you use flac or even ogg codecs. 4G + a 4G
>microSD card packs quite a lot of music into a tiny space. I'm impressed!

Neil.