[Scottish] IRC Debate logs

Graeme Thomson TMW2N at blueyonder.co.uk
Mon Dec 22 23:20:30 GMT 2003

well, tony i agree with you somewhat there, the logs from other
occasions should / could be put online, and maybe held for 6 months,
then tarred up and archived in case they are needed (unlikely)

but also i think that it was fair play to let people who were not in
the irc channel in on what happened in the irc channel to spur your
mail to the list re: a new lug

regards

Graeme