[Scottish] IBM Netstatiion 8361-110 - free to a good home

Dode dodep at tystie.com
Fri Jun 17 20:53:35 BST 2005

IBM Netstation Type 8361-110

the case is a little damaged (front fascia loose) but this runs and is
complete with power supply free to whoever can collect it from Falkirk
(anytime) or Alloa (weekdays).

All of the details seem to have gone from IBMs site on this, I think you'll
find it somewhere in the middle of the Pacific ocean making it's way to
Lenovo.

The following is a rough outline of what you get -

# Terminal 3270/5250/X-Windows
# Web Browser
# Microprocessor: PowerPC
# Memory: 16MB expandable to 64MB (actually 32Mb I think)
# Connectivity: Ethernet 10BaseT
# Video Support: minimum: 640x480 VGA; maximum: 1600x1280 SVGA
# 1MB VRAM expandable to 2MB
# Monitor Support: VGA/SVGA monitors
# Keyboard: 102-key PC keyboard (you'll need to find your own)
# Mouse: 2-button PS/2 (again you'll need to find your own)
# Audio support: 8-bit audio with internal speaker (beep)

Details of getting it working

http://www.faqs.org/docs/Linux-HOWTO/NC-HOWTO.html

As I said it works, I have no use for it and anyone who wants it can have it.
I can't make time to get to meetings so it will have to be collected.

Cheers

Dode