[Scottish] Fwd: [nom-tech] Announcing OpenPGP:SDK

ray rayH at engineering-intelligence.co.uk
Fri Oct 28 12:38:33 BST 2005

Hi,

I thought that the following might be of interest beyond the Nominet
membership.

Even if you are not interested in OpenPGP SDKs you might be interested in the
Trac project-management/wiki/SCM used by  http://openpgp.nominet.org.uk/  - I
had not seen it before and thought it worthy of perusal. It also seems to use
a BSD type of licence.

--
ray