[Scottish] October 2005's meet

ptb antisthenes at supanet.com
Wed Oct 26 15:46:46 BST 2005

Hallo all : -

Maybe I'm the only one who overlooked it but a warmup
question for the quiz might be "Which pub is doing a beer
festival Oct. 28 to Nov. 13 sponsored by Glasgow's Kelburn
Brewery?"  Answer at : -
www.thebonaccord.freeserve.co.uk

Pat

On Wed, 12 Oct 2005 21:32:52 +0100
William Anderson <neuro at well.com> wrote:

> lo troops,
>
> in lieu of anything more exciting, this month's meet on Thursday the
> 27th will comprise of a pub quiz sans pub at Livingston Tower at 19:30,
> then we shall retire to the pleasant shade of the Counting House at
> 21:00 for Campari and cigarillos forged from herbs of rosemary, Spanish
> tarragon, laksa and black truffles.
>
> See you there!
>
> --
> _ __/|  William Anderson      | It's called a "changeover."  The movie
> \`O_o'  neuro at well dot com | goes on, and nobody in the audience has
> =(_ _)= http://neuro.me.uk/   | any idea.
>    U  - Thhbt! GPG 0xFA5F1100 |   -- the Narrator, "Fight Club"

    Debian GNU/Linux 3.0r0 & Sylpheed 0.7.4 are free software
     Free as in http://fsfeurope.org/ or http://www.fsf.org/
 also http://www.linux-on-laptops.com/ & http://www.ukcdr.org/ &
              http://www.debian.org/doc/user-manuals