[Scottish] Novembers Meeting

Ben Thorp THORPB at uk.ibm.com
Tue Nov 21 15:53:55 GMT 2006

Novembers meeting will take place next Thursday (30th November) as per
usual. We meet at Livingston Tower at 7.30pm, and this month Lawrence
Sweeney (aka Thinker / Drinker....) will be giving a talk on AJAX
(Asynchronous Javascript And XML). At 9pm we will retire to the Counting
House for a few light ales, and further, informal, Linux discussion.

Full details can be found on the website at http://www.scotlug.org.uk

There is usually some informal pre-meeting drinks/curries in the Counting
House. There are normal people there from 6pm (if not before!). If you want
further details, either drop me a mail, or grab folks on IRC
(irc.freenode.net #scotlug channel).

Thanks

Ben Thorp (aka mrben)