ScotLUG :: Thursday 25th October

Kenny Coyle kenny at heloo.net
Tue Oct 23 13:50:34 UTC 2018

Hi Folks,

This month, I'm happy to say that we're back at the Electron Club!

The next ScotLUG meeting will be on Thursday 25th October. We should be
kicking around the Electron Club around 6:45 PM. We will be aiming to start
the talk at 7:30 PM. Our schedule for this month:

7:30PM - William Nelson: Adventures with H265 and Video Encoding
8:00PM - Planning for ScotLUG 2018 / 2019
8:45PM - Adjourn to the Pub
Following the talk we will be adjourning to a local bar, this is likely to
be the Terrace Bar of the CCA. Hope to see you all there.

Thanks,
Kenny.