Mailman (was Re: [Sussex] Fwd: [Announce] IMPORTANT: Mailing List Change)

Neil Ford neil at smudgypixels.net
Fri Aug 23 10:38:02 UTC 2002

On 23/8/02 10:12 am, "Gareth Ablett" <Gareth.Ablett at btopenworld.com> wrote:

> Ok talk to me I'm sure I can sort something out
> it may mean a quick remove and add you agian as
> I can see a way to reset paswords or anything.

Gareth

The beauty of mailman is that for the most part subscribers can take care of
their own needs, no need to bother the list admin with every simple request.

As you say, there is no way for you to reset passwords, that can only be
done by each individual subscriber.

One small request: any chance we can change the sig separator from the
continuous line to the standard "-- "? Means that mail clients that
understand such things can automatically strip it out from replies.

(If we could get Geoff to add it before his company's disclaimer we'd be
totally sorted :-) )

Neil.
--
Neil Ford