[Sussex] No longer required

Angelo Servini Angelo.Servini at claybrook.co.uk
Thu Dec 5 15:41:01 UTC 2002

A great shame, I know, I have been there several times in the past (the last
spell lasted 3 years and I ended up thousands in debt). It is a horrible
experience for anyone to be called up into the great white tower and told to
pack your bags.  One of them actually told me "in the current climate we
cannot afford your wages anymore" - the very next day a leather inlaid desk
costing in excess of 'Eleven Grand' arrived to the same's office!  Sad
innit.  The illegitimate person to the 70th generation that he is.

<snip>

--
Angelo Servini
Programmer/Analyst
* angelo.servini at claybrook.co.uk

Registered in England and Wales No 1287205

A Hogg Robinson plc company