[Sussex] 17/12/2002 Time and place

Paul Turner pturner at rentokil.com
Wed Dec 11 17:30:01 UTC 2002

There is both a Druids Arm & Druids Head in Brighton (just checked
ww.yell.com ),  but neither of them are v.close to the restaurant.   The
Font & Firkin is nearer, and not that hard too find.  There are pubs nearer,
but I can't remember the names.

Mumma Cherri's is quite near Palace Pier, Anyone know anything near?

Geoff,  if your going to phone momma cherri's anyway why don't you ask them
of somewhere near the restaurant to meet? (just not the Doctors).

Paul.