[Sussex] Tomorrow night

Gareth Ablett garethablett at phpw.fsnet.co.uk
Mon Dec 16 11:22:00 UTC 2002

hi

tis all good with me.

cya there at 7:30.  If anyone gets lost I got an goodish knowledge
of the brighton area so my ringtone will sound when you type
07939219113 into you little phone thing.

also one another note (I'm sorry I had to use win for it)
This is an article I wrote for the site.

<pimp> http://www.blagged-hardware.net/index.php?index=25 </pimp>

Gareth Ablett

The above information is confidential to the addressee and may be
privileged.  Unauthorised access and use is prohibited.

Internet communications are not secure and therefore this Body
does not accept legal responsibility for the contents of this
message.

distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in
reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful. unlawful.