[Sussex] Merry Christmas one and all

Steve Dobson steve.dobson at krasnegar.demon.co.uk
Thu Dec 26 10:28:00 UTC 2002

Geoff

On Wed, Dec 25, 2002 at 09:00:42PM +0000, The ol' tealeg wrote:
> Merry Christmas to you too..
>
> Your message got through fine!

I wonder why it didn't before?  I've change nothing.

> We're busy packing for Boston (we fly from Heathrow tomorrow - weather
> in Boston permitting).

If I catch you before you fly today have a good time.  If you get this
while you're out there: I hope you're having a good time.  But if you don't
get this before your return: I hope you had a good time...... :-)

> Hope you all had a good Christmas and I'll see you in 2003!
Very good, ta.  It won't be before I'm off on my travels on the 28th.