[Sussex] Test

Steve Dobson SDobson at manh.com
Sun Nov 3 19:38:02 UTC 2002

Guys

On 01 November 2002 at 22:16 Nik Butler wrote:
> well I might suggest a gatwick meet as its capable of
> handling a variety of
> visitors and is great for access after drinks...
>

> and a variety of resturaunts and meals as well as some cool
> last minute
> shopping for many ;-) besides the arcase is kewl ....

Please no....... (Nik are you mad?)

Gatwick's parking is expensive, the seats are uncomfortable
and there is no ambience in any of the "restaurants".

On the plus site it does have good train access.

                    N   N
                    NN  N  oo
But on reflection - N N N o  o
                    N  NN o  o
                    N   N  oo

Have I made myself clear? :-)

In other (more polite words) I don't think Gatwick is a
good place for a Christmas meet/meet.