[Sussex] Christmas Meeting

Nik Butler nik at wired4life.org
Mon Nov 4 22:59:00 UTC 2002

> or any of the other fast food branches, for some might find this wiered but
> for
> a geek I can cook aswell (no that isnt an offer for me to cook for X amount)
which leads to an intersting alternative......

I live about 3 minutes walk from little haven station and have good Wireless
access. Heck Id even be prepared to knock up a main course if someone wants to
volunteer desert, someone else drinks etc ?

as for my better half shed probably rather head off elsewhere <grin>

Otherwise Im for brighton on the basis on parking and access and distance from
station !