[Sussex] !!Momma Cherri's menu!!

Geoff Teale Geoff.Teale at claybrook.co.uk
Tue Nov 12 08:59:01 UTC 2002

Guys,

As promised - the menu!

Can you let me have your selections please as I will need this (to confirm
the booking) before Friday morning.  Anyone who hasn't said so already, but
would like to come please let me know by Friday morning!

Momma Cherri's Christmas menu (£22.50 per head + 12.5% service charge )
Food selections _HAVE_ to be submitted to me by friday Morning.

- You need to select 1 starter, 1 "festive feast" + vegetables and 1 pudding

Starters
--------
*	Homemade sweet potato, coriander and cumin soup
*	Cajun seafood & fish chowder soup
*	Potato skins filled with vegetable chilli, topped with cheese and
homemade salsa
*	Special hot wings with Momma's secret sauce, crispy celery, salad
and blue cheese dip
*	Garlic prawns and crab fishcakes on a bed of rice and peas
*	Salad plate - a selection of no less than five festive salads

The Festive Feast
-----------------
*	Roast turkey with all the trimmings (boring option)
*	Homemade southern style meat loaf
*	BBQ ribs
*	Southern fried chicken, BBQ chicken and hot wings
*	Crabmeat and claws with tomato pasta and roasted red peppers
*	Catfish and red snapper combo (I thoroughly recommends this!)
*	Festive jambalaya (meat, fish or veg)
*	Stuffed eggplant and cous cous with cajun seasoned vegetables and
baked sweet potato

All these dishes include candied sweet potatoes, cranberry sauce and corn
bread.  You will also need to choose "vegetables" - please select one of the
following options:

*	Rice 'n' peas
*	Macaroni 'n' cheese
*	Two from the following list: black eyes peas; succatash; green
beans; spring greens; red cabbage; sweet peas; corn on the cob; carrots.
Or
*	Let Momma choose the most appropriate vegetables to go with your
chosen main course.

Puddings
--------
*	American style pancakes with maple syrup
*	Sweet potato pie
*	Apple pie
*	Cherry pie
*	Blueberry pie
*	Peach cobbler
*	Creme Brulee

--
GJT
geoff.teale at claybrook.co.uk

Registered in England and Wales No 1287205

A Hogg Robinson plc company