[Sussex] On the Other hand

Nik Butler nik at wired4life.org
Mon Nov 18 16:55:00 UTC 2002

Well it cant last can it...

After sucessfully rebuiling sickpuppy and bringin it upto date ive hit a wall with dselect ( q'uell suprise eh ! ) ive gone and selected and munged up the options . This has resulted in dselect prompting to remove stuff I dont want it to as part of a install. Of course ive gone well past the point of simply copy status-old over status and what I really want to do is tell Dselect to look at my current configuration and forget attempting to install any new items. effectively allowing me to select install and not be prompted to remove/add/update every item. Any one got any ideas.

Any while we are at it, how the hell have I brain deaded my kernel compile resulting in continous unresolved symbols in every module .... theres the Eponamous One thing ive missed and damned if I can remember what it is !

So any thoughts ?