[Sussex] Next Meeting (Thursday 28th Nov)

jon at geekpeople.net jon at geekpeople.net
Wed Nov 20 16:06:01 UTC 2002

> On Wed, Nov 20, 2002 at 11:08:11AM -0000, Jon Fautley wrote:
>> * Actus IT Offices, 4-10 Barttellot Road, Horsham
>
> Ah.  Does that mean that metings are always to be at Actus now?  I
> thought that the last one was a one off because Cybercom was not
> available?  Must be my misunderstanding.  Oh well...

Not at all. The only reason the last meeting was at Actus is because
Cybercom wasn't avaliable, as you said.

IMO, Actus is a nicer place to hold the meetings, as it's bigger, with
nicer coffee, close beer supplies ;)

It also holds more people, and we seem to be getting quite a number
turning up to the meetings now :)

Jon