[Sussex] Next Meeting (Thursday 28th Nov)

Neil Ford neil at smudgypixels.net
Wed Nov 20 16:19:01 UTC 2002

On 20/11/02 4:06 pm, "jon at geekpeople.net" <jon at geekpeople.net> wrote:

>> On Wed, Nov 20, 2002 at 11:08:11AM -0000, Jon Fautley wrote:
>>> * Actus IT Offices, 4-10 Barttellot Road, Horsham
>>
>> Ah.  Does that mean that metings are always to be at Actus now?  I
>> thought that the last one was a one off because Cybercom was not
>> available?  Must be my misunderstanding.  Oh well...
>
> Not at all. The only reason the last meeting was at Actus is because
> Cybercom wasn't avaliable, as you said.
>
> IMO, Actus is a nicer place to hold the meetings, as it's bigger, with
> nicer coffee, close beer supplies ;)
>
> It also holds more people, and we seem to be getting quite a number
> turning up to the meetings now :)

And Actus isn't dependent on just one person (me) being available for us to
use it, which in my opinion is a good thing. It also frees me from having to
be available, which is cool :-)

So a big "thank you" (at least from me) for stepping in and offering the
group a venue.... Just as long as Nik isn't standing at the door frisking
people for Windows machines :-)

Neil.
--
Neil Ford