[Sussex] FW: RMS seminars in London

Neil Ford neil at smudgypixels.net
Fri Nov 22 10:19:00 UTC 2002

On 22/11/02 10:12 am, "Geoff Teale" <Geoff.Teale at claybrook.co.uk> wrote:

> Sarah plans to wander around town pretending to be Ally Macbeal...
>
> <action>shakes head in the resigned manner husbands often adopt when they
> are unable to get a handle on their wife's thought process</action>

I was about to question the Ally McBeal thing then remembered Mrs T is a
lawyer, so it all makes sense. Just pray she doesn't start seeing dancing
babies....

As to getting a handle on your wife's thought processes, I'd give that up as
a lost cause. I've had two attempts at it and am still none the wiser :-)

Oh, enjoy Boston. /me is decidedly jealous. It's one of the places I would
like to visit.

Neil.
--
Neil Ford